Systems Analyst, IT
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Noodle is higher education’s leading strategy, services, and technology partner. We develop infrastructure, provide life-changing learning experiences, and grow the awareness of and the enrollment in some of the best academic institutions in the world. Our vision is “to empower universities to change the world.” We achieve this vision by offering our university partners various products and services that help them be more resilient, responsive, efficient, and interconnected.
In your role as Systems Analyst on the IT Operations Team, you will be expected to be in our NYC office everyday, and play a vital part supporting world-class technology used and built at Noodle. You will support employees as they use standard hardware and software to build, launch, and grow custom apps on our Noodle platforms. You’ll help improve and evolve device and user lifecycles, workflows, and policies to ensure secure access to systems and the availability of ample resources and support for the company. If you are looking to expand your technical skills while supporting a growing company and expanding computer needs, this role is for you!
You will be a hardware expert, contribute to documentation initiatives, configuration of increasingly automated support platforms, and scaling systems for rapid growth. You are expected to interface with the internal teams, and actively communicate with users and stakeholders to keep all members informed, accountable, and clear on expectations. You will be a voice of the support team and speak up when there are opportunities for us to iterate on our systems or software portfolio. This position reports to the Director, IT Operations of Noodle.
As our Systems Analyst, you will:
- Support our in-office employees and office technology, such as our Zoom Rooms and Meraki network.
- Assist in streamlining and maintaining the company hardware and software image and inventory, including Google Workspace, Zoom, Slack, and Jira.
- Support development and implementation of automated hardware & software to ensure best-in-class, org-wide user experience using industry-leading services like JAMF and Okta.
- Collaborate on the development, test, and document configurations (imaging, scripting, packaging) and policies (or other systems integrations), update and effectively communicate procedures (such as with JAMF and Okta).
- Contribute to the creation of technical documentation or self-service knowledge base articles for downstream support teams.
- Use ITIL processes and procedures to respond to IT Tier 2-3 service requests for change, incident, and problem management.
- Understand and utilize management, patching, upgrading, sustainment, and resource management services for the hardware and software implementations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional managers and team members to advocate for end-user needs, recommend new products, services or improvements, and define and refine system requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of professional experience, working hands-on in IT technical service environments with the use of Service Management or Customer Relationship Management tools.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certifications/experience, concentration on system development, integration, image creation, deployment, and device policies is a plusFamiliarity in centralized management and configuration software for both Apple and Windows operating systems.
- Administrative experience managing user identities and access to applications and data within a cloud-based environment, ensuring secure authentication, Single Sign-On (SSO), and multi-factor authentication (MFA) across different operating systems.
- Practical experience in the administration of Google Workspace accounts.
- Work from our beautiful New York City office!
- Great compensation package!
- 401K + match, bonus potential, and equity opportunities
- Tools you need on us! Mac is our computer of choice
- Our insurance plan offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 10 paid holidays + paid sick leave
- Monthly Gym stipend and Membership to premium medical services like Eden Health
- Monthly mobile connectivity stipend
- Access to mental health services like Ginger and Talkspace
- Annual education stipend for lifelong learning
- Growth - we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees can be themselves and grow within and around the company
Noodle is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone. We value and celebrate our differences because those differences are what make our team shine. We hire great people from different backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger as a whole. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA2S+ individuals, and members of other underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Noodle is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.