Manager, Nursing Partnerships
Sales & Business Development
Houston, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Noodle is higher education’s leading strategy, services, and technology partner. We develop infrastructure, provide life-changing learning experiences, and grow the awareness of and the enrollment in some of the best academic institutions in the world. Our vision is “to empower universities to change the world.” We achieve this vision by offering our university partners various products and services that help them be more resilient, responsive, efficient, and interconnected.
We are actively searching for a dynamic Nursing Partnerships Manager to champion a distinctive faith-based higher education institution in Houston. This role entails creating awareness and generating interest in our online nursing programs within Texas's partner hospitals, community colleges, and healthcare institutions.
As the Nursing Partnerships Manager, you'll foster existing partnerships and forge new ones, expanding the program's reach. Your responsibilities will involve engaging decision-makers through various channels, such as phone calls, emails, in-person meetings, and conferences. You'll be instrumental in showcasing the value of our programs, crafting tailored success plans, building a robust opportunity pipeline, and finalizing new partnership contracts.
This position offers a unique chance to be part of a well-funded, high-growth program dedicated to bridging the gap between education and employability. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in building fruitful business relationships, delivering compelling presentations, creating thoughtful proposals, and sealing deals.
As our Nursing Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Independently engage mid to senior-level executives and representatives through various communication channels to understand needs and articulate the value proposition of our programs
- Deliver compelling and insightful presentations both onsite and virtually, fostering new partnerships and connections within the healthcare industry
- Drive initiatives at partner locations, exceeding monthly and annual lead generation goals through strategic presentations and engagement activities
- Develop and implement effective partner communication strategies, ensuring seamless collaboration and mutual understanding between partners and our institution
- Utilize CRM tools to meticulously track, analyze, and optimize lead generation and partnership expansion efforts
- Proactively nurture relationships with partners, identifying collaboration opportunities and addressing concerns to ensure long-term success
- Collaborate with internal teams to align partnership activities with the overall strategic goals and vision of the institution
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities, providing insights and recommendations for enhancing our partnership strategies
- Participate in industry events and conferences, representing our institution and identifying potential partnership opportunities
- Generate comprehensive reports and analyses on partnership performance, contributing valuable insights for strategic decision-making processes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 4-6 years of relevant previous experience
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively within and outside the Houston, TX area, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability to meet the demands of the role and support organizational needs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience, demonstrating a strong educational foundation and practical knowledge
- Minimum of two years of direct client-facing experience in a business setting, showcasing expertise in client relationship management
- In-depth understanding of intricate stakeholder dynamics in the sales process, with the ability to identify and overcome objections, thereby successfully closing new partnerships
- Proficient in leveraging the nuances of each stage in a sales cycle to advance sales, highlighting a strategic and results-oriented approach
- Proven track record of selling services and solutions directly to industry partners and associations, showcasing a history of successful sales or business development achievements
- Demonstrated experience in selling to nursing leadership and nursing education executives is a valuable asset
- Advanced proficiency in Google Workspace and/or Microsoft Office suite and CRM platforms, underlining strong technical skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities, coupled with effective presentation and sales capabilities
- Comfortable with accountability, cross-functional collaboration, and multitasking, displaying adaptability and a proactive approach to achieving agreed-upon goals
- Ability to work effectively in dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment
- Great compensation package!
- 401K + match, bonus potential, and equity opportunities
- Tools you need on us! Mac is our computer of choice
- Our insurance plan offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 10 paid holidays + paid sick leave
- Monthly Gym stipend and Membership to premium medical services like Eden Health
- Monthly mobile connectivity stipend
- Access to mental health services like Ginger and Talkspace
- Annual education stipend for lifelong learning
- Growth - we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees can be themselves and grow within and around the company
The successful candidate will be able to work from home. Travel outside of Houston, primarily in Texas, is required with some limited travel outside of Texas as opportunities and needs arise.
At Noodle, we hire people who will help us change the future of online education. Even if you don't think you check off every bullet point on this list, we still encourage you to apply! We value both current experience and future potential.
Noodle is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone. We value and celebrate our differences because those differences are what make our team shine. We hire great people from different backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger as a whole. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA2S+ individuals, and members of other underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Noodle is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.