Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
Noodle is higher education’s leading strategy, services, and technology partner. We develop infrastructure, provide life-changing learning experiences, and grow the awareness of and the enrollment in some of the best academic institutions in the world. Our vision is “to empower universities to change the world.” We achieve this vision by offering our university partners various products and services that help them be more resilient, responsive, efficient, and interconnected.
Join our vibrant and innovative team at Noodle as a Project Manager, where you'll play a central role in shaping the future of online education. You'll work closely with universities, helping them bring programs online with precision and creativity. Your expertise in digital project management will drive success across our various initiatives, ensuring quality, efficiency, and alignment with our core values. As part of Noodle, you'll work in a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding environment where your contributions will have a significant impact on higher education and the students we serve. If you have the dedication, skills, and passion to champion project management functions, facilitate effective communication among team members, and deliver projects on time with the highest standards, we want you on our team. Together, we can transform higher education and make learning accessible to all.
As our Project Manager, you will:
- Champion the project management function at Noodle SA to achieve better quality, efficiency and oversight of projects across the business.
- Coordinate the kick-off meeting where all main stakeholders are identified and provide input to the project scope, objectives and approach. During the kick-off meeting facilitate the interaction of other team members with the client. Obtain supporting information to complete the initiation documents.
- Provide end-to-end project management throughout the lifecycle of the project, manage ongoing monitoring, reporting and control activities on the project. Facilitate the decision-making process with stakeholders and document accordingly. Produce and maintain relevant documentation.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects.
- Deliver projects on time, on budget and in scope ensuring Noodle quality standards are met.
- Coordinate and conduct activities with the main stakeholders in order to obtain information and decisions required.
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks.
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
- At the completion of a project, conduct the activities to gather information required to draw up the Close Out document, Post implementation review, and Project closure report.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Robust educational background.
- At least 5+ years of working experience as a digital project manager.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficiency in Google Workspace, Microsoft Office, and project management tools like Monday.com, Clickup, or Celoxis.
- PMP certification (preferred, but not mandatory).
- Ability to work effectively in dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment.
Noodle Africa Benefits
- The position will be located in South Africa and travel is expected periodically for company/team events.
- This is a full-time position.
- Remote working (within South Africa).
- Yearly education allowance for lifelong learning.
- Gym Allowance.
- Internet Allowance.
- Contribution to either Medical Aid or Retirement Annuity.
At Noodle, we hire people who will help us change the future of online education. Even if you don't think you check off every bullet point on this list, we still encourage you to apply! We value both current experience and future potential.
Noodle is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone. We value and celebrate our differences because those differences are what make our team shine. We hire great people from different backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger as a whole. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA2S+ individuals, and members of other underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Noodle is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.