Marketing & Communications
United States · Remote
Posted on Sunday, February 4, 2024
Noodle is higher education’s leading strategy, services, and technology partner. We develop infrastructure, provide life-changing learning experiences, and grow the awareness of and the enrollment in some of the best academic institutions in the world. Our vision is “to empower universities to change the world.” We achieve this vision by offering our university partners various products and services that help them be more resilient, responsive, efficient, and interconnected.
Our Media Coordinator will work with our Digital Marketing Specialists, Conversion Rate Optimization Specialists, Marketing Analysts, and Marketing & Enrollment team in an effort to find high-quality prospective students for our university partners.
Ideal candidates will be passionate about marketing’s blend of art and science, enjoy higher education, possess keen attention to detail, strong math and analytics abilities, and strive to push boundaries for top-notch outcomes.
As our Media Coordinator, you will perform the following:
- Collaborate with the marketing team, modeling media spend to drive prospects/leads for programs based on cost per prospect/lead and application funnel performance
- Confirm deadline dates and other factors that impact media flighting
- Serve as project management POC and maintain program timelines relating to media deliverables
- Conduct routine and ad hoc analysis reporting at the program and portfolio levels to extract insights, identify performance success, and gaps and opportunities
- Contribute to establishment of operational efficiencies and standardization through process improvement, task management and documentation, such as creative tracking, targeting, UTM and campaign naming
- Support media platform/non-platform efforts when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years experience in advertising, communications or closely related fields; agency or higher education experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field; or equivalent certifications/experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of digital and traditional media concepts and methodologies
- Experience using Tableau or other reporting tools for building reports and visual analytics
- Critical and analytical thinking skills with strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace (Docs, Slides, Sheets)
- Ability to work effectively in dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment
- Work from the comfort of your home office!
- Great compensation package!
- 401K + match, bonus potential, and equity opportunities
- Tools you need on us! Mac is our computer of choice
- Our insurance plan offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 10 paid holidays + paid sick leave
- Monthly gym stipend and membership to premium medical services like Eden Health
- Monthly mobile connectivity stipend
- Access to mental health services like Ginger and Talkspace
- Annual education stipend for lifelong learning
- Growth - we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees can be themselves and grow within and around the company
At Noodle, we hire people who will help us change the future of online education. Even if you don't think you check off every bullet point on this list, we still encourage you to apply! We value both current experience and future potential.
Noodle is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone. We value and celebrate our differences because those differences are what make our team shine. We hire great people from different backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger as a whole. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA2S+ individuals, and members of other underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Noodle is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.