Coordinator, Partner Communications
Marketing & Communications
United States · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
Noodle is higher education’s leading strategy, services, and technology partner. We develop infrastructure, provide life-changing learning experiences, and grow the awareness of and the enrollment in some of the best academic institutions in the world. Our vision is “to empower universities to change the world.” We achieve this vision by offering our university partners various products and services that help them be more resilient, responsive, efficient, and interconnected.
Noodle’s University to Employer (U2E) team drives partnerships that connect higher education with employers in support of higher education program growth and employer talent acquisition needs. The team supports a range of programs and higher education institutions including the NYU Teacher Residency (NYU TR).
Noodle is looking for a Coordinator to support communications and partner engagement for the B2B team broadly. The ideal candidate has experience supporting communications programs for student recruitment and has experience working with K-12 fellowship or residency programs. This role involves collaborating with the program operations and partnerships team to recruit candidates for NYU TR, maintain partnerships, organize events for potential Teacher Residency candidates, and coordinate stakeholder participation in program events.
As our Partner Communications Coordinator, you will:
- Support communication and event strategy for NYU TR including online, virtual, and in-person events
- Collaborate with the NYU TR cross-functional team to plan and execute campus events strategy
- Create and manage partner marketing and operations collateral and documentation
- Work with marketing to maintain updated collateral for partner selection and resident hiring
- Assist in the development, execution, and management of key partner documents (e.g., signature and renewal processes)
- Support data collection, analysis, and presentation to enhance partner onboarding, satisfaction, and resident hiring
- Aid in collecting and analyzing resident recruitment success data (e.g., attendance rates, application/enrollment rates)
- Conduct partner and alumni satisfaction surveys and analyze insights
- Draft outreach emails and other partner communications
- Support presentation development for advisory boards and partner engagement
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of relevant previous experience
- Experience working in higher education
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience supporting programmatic events
- Strong communications skills
- Experience with video conferencing and other events/communications tools
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Work from our beautiful New York City office! OR Work from the comfort of your home office!
- Great compensation package!
- 401K + match, bonus potential, and equity opportunities
- Tools you need on us! Mac is our computer of choice
- Our insurance plan offers medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability coverage, plus supplementals for all employees and dependents
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 10 paid holidays + paid sick leave
- Monthly gym stipend and membership to premium medical services like Eden Health
- Monthly mobile connectivity stipend
- Access to mental health services like Ginger and Talkspace
- Annual education stipend for lifelong learning
- Growth - we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees can be themselves and grow within and around the company
At Noodle, we hire people who will help us change the future of online education. Even if you don't think you check off every bullet point on this list, we still encourage you to apply! We value both current experience and future potential.
Noodle is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone. We value and celebrate our differences because those differences are what make our team shine. We hire great people from different backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger as a whole. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA2S+ individuals, and members of other underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Noodle is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.