Optoro is a fast-growing technology company that is revolutionizing the retail industry. Every year, more than 15% of retail goods are returned or simply never sell. This creates tons of unnecessary waste and costs retailers billions.
Our mission is to make retail more sustainable by eliminating all waste from returns. Our technology platform connects a seamless online returns experience with efficient supply chain processing and best in class reCommerce, so that retailers can improve outcomes across all points of the returns lifecycle.
Backed by some of the top investors in the country - including Kleiner Perkins, Revolution Growth, and UPS - Optoro is powered by its collaborative, unconventional, and resourceful employees who love solving big problems. We are looking for individuals with similar creativity and energy to help build a lasting company focused on the triple bottom line.
The Quality Engineer’s responsibility is to ensure Optoro’s applications are bug-free and match the business requirements. Finding all the ways to break our systems and automate continuous destruction is the QA Engineer’s bread and butter.
- Perform QA on efforts ranging from minor fixes to full new features
- Write, execute and report progress of planned test cases
- Manage bugs in JIRA, including the identification, logging, tracking and triaging
- Ensure all software deployed meets requirements and is bug-free
- Work with developers and DevOps to implement test automation
- 2+ years in Software Quality Assurance
- 1+ years testing web applications
- Experience with a variety of QA tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Knowledge of automation tools like RSpec and Cucumber
- Experience with Agile, Ruby and gherkin
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field from a 4 year college (or equivalent)
- Competitive base salary, benefits and equity plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Volunteer paid time off
- Perks for Parks Program
- Summer Fridays
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k match
- Sabbatical at 5 and 10 year anniversary
- Outside learning opportunities for career development
- Opportunity to work with people who are passionate about what they do and also like to have fun
Optoro is an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?