Senior Account Executive
We're a passionate team building the technology to power the future of commerce. Our B2B SaaS platform helps the world’s fastest-growing brands and retailers, including L’Oreal, IL MAKIAGE, La Colombe Coffee, and Petsmart, remove friction from their customer experience with subscriptions experiences- shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove has created the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading...
Ordergroove is a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you will be involved in building something of real value from the ground-up. We're looking for bright, talented people who are excited about innovation, growth, and the exciting world of Relationship Commerce. If you’re motivated by a desire to solve problems and deliver groundbreaking insights and solutions you’ll fit in perfectly!
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive to join our sales team as we continue to see significant business growth! You’ll be working alongside the most talented team in the business - including our Chief Revenue Officer.
The Senior Account Executive role is responsible for delivering and closing new and incremental business. You’ll be excited to challenge the status quo of retail and dedicated to going the extra mile to ensure our clients’ success. You’re a strategic and consultative sales professional who understands the importance of finding the right solution for your clients.
You have ecommerce experience, successfully selling to DTC brands and retailers in your past roles, you are passionate about product knowledge and understand the complexity in building a solution that will require multiple stakeholders to sign off. You are laser-focused throughout all stages of the sales cycle and are experienced in selling a SaaS solution to enterprise-level clients.
Ideal candidates will thrive in a collaborative, high-impact, high-revenue producing role.
- Deliver new business and incremental revenue across your assigned territory.
- Create strategic sales plans to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Manage, prospect, qualify, forecast and pipeline sales activity in Salesforce in order to hit revenue targets and quotas.
- Champion Ordergroove’s SaaS platform and vision for prospective clients through product demonstrations, trade shows, market events and special initiatives.
- Guide strategy around pricing, new business, expanding existing relationships.
- Overachieve against quarterly and annual quotas.
- Partner with Client Services, Finance, and Product to execute a seamless experience for our new and existing clients.
- 5+ years of sales experience in eCommerce technology, enterprise SaaS, or subscription service environments.
- Track record of consistent overachievement of quotas and revenue goals within mid-market and large enterprise accounts.
- Consistently and successfully managing complex sales processes and sales cycles of up to 12 months.
- Consultative and solutions-oriented sales style with proven ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level executives, leveraging value and insight selling best practices.
- Solid business acumen and ability to respond positively and strategically to challenges or objections.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Outstanding research, communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with the ecommerce landscape.
- Experience working within a fast-growing SaaS startup.
- Familiarity with sales platforms like Salesforce, Salesloft, Gong etc.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- Raised over $100M from top-notch investors
- Remote-first team with members all over the world
- Hundreds of customers including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, Petsmart, L’Oreal, Unilever, Peet’s Coffee, KIND Snacks, La Colombe Coffee, Tula, and many more
In 2000, subscriptions transformed the software world with SaaS. In 2021, subscriptions transformed the retail and DTC world as the fastest-growing segment of commerce.
Ordergroove’s SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, KIND Snacks, Peet's Coffee, L'Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Our deep integrations with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento, and BigCommerce, coupled with machine learning has helped us processbillions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the Best Companies to Work For in New York for the third year in a row, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives, and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes, and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all-hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course, that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest-growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!
At Ordergroove, we want to hire, develop and retain the best talent, making Ordergroove a top destination to grow your career.
The pay transparency law is a way of narrowing the gender pay gap and fostering an engaged and positive working environment. It is also a way to share what we think is a reasonable, equitable and competitive compensation structure for the roles on our team.
The base salary for this role starts at $135,000 plus commission.