Business Systems Analyst II
This Business Systems Analyst II will have a direct impact on the future of Tango; receiving and providing thought leadership around Tango's business systems and identifying opportunities for business process improvement.
With a firm functional and technical understanding of business applications, you will collaborate with teammates and key stakeholders to address business problems and drive progress on impactful initiatives for your fellow Tangorines. You will get to research and report on trends and patterns, as well as make data-driven recommendations.
Working closely within and beyond our Systems team, you will administer, configure, and develop enterprise applications, automations, and integrations with a best-of-breed suite of tools. As an early-to-mid career analyst, you will be expected to deliver higher order projects, begin to develop subject area expertise, and take the initiative to advance our mission and objectives.
Reports To: VP, Business Technology
As a BSA II at Tango, you will:
- Perform day-to-day operational aspects of business systems, including administration, configuration, training, and documentation
- Analyze business processes across the organization and identify areas for improvement and automation
- Translate business requirements into functional/technical requirements for execution using agile methodologies
- Utilize workflow diagramming and data modeling to improve the flow of information and provide assets for functional and technical development
- Design and build best practice integrations and automation between enterprise applications using native integrations, automation/integration platforms, and/or custom development
- Extract, scrub, quality control, normalize, and model data, following guidelines
- Participate in or manage other projects and initiatives as directed by team management
- Complete assigned tickets including functional/technical development, testing, review, UAT, and deployment while communicating progress and blockers
- Respond to inbound support requests within team SLAs
- Deploy changes outside of normal business hours as necessary to minimize disruption
- Engage vendor support via designated channels and escalate as appropriate
- Collaborate with team leadership to identify opportunities for team mentorship and growth
To be effective in our BSA II role, you must have:
- 2+ years relevant work experience in Business Systems administration and integration
- Passion for eliciting and defining business and system requirements in an agile environment
- Experience with CRM (eg: Salesforce and Service Cloud), ERP (eg: NetSuite), Marketing Automation (eg: HubSpot, Marketo), HRIS (eg: Namely), automation/integration platforms (eg: Workato, Tray.io, Boomi), and/or other enterprise applications
- QA and other testing experience, including end user acceptance (UAT) testing
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks of varying and/or similar priority
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of business
- Resourcefulness to seek out answers and best practices
- Experience working with project management methodologies across functional teams
Our ideal BSA II at Tango will have most of the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with SQL and other query languages
- Experience with APIs and modern integration patterns
- Understanding of data modeling and structures
Salary: The targeted pay range for this position is between $70,000-$90,000. Please note that the actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, and experience. Certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonus.
#Li-DNI #Li-Remote #BI-Remote
Please note: visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
What You'll Get From Us
- Competitive compensation package (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Flex PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities (401(k) is a 100% match of up to 6%)
- Choice-First Plan allows employees to choose to Work from Home, at our Seattle HQ, or hybrid!
- A Work from Home monthly stipend for all employees
- Award-winning culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
- Dog-friendly Seattle office!
What We’re Up to at Tango
Tango believes that rewards, incentives, and payments are more than transactions. They’re opportunities to fuel stronger relationships with people, and better performance for business. Whether you’re focused on customer loyalty or employee engagement, wellness or research participation, we can help you seamlessly send smiles and drive results.
Why Work for Us
We care about each other and our customers. Our team is autonomous, collaborative, creative, and eager to learn. We are an inclusive and diverse company that offers excellent health, dental, and vision benefits, flexible PTO, and competitive compensation packages. We’re doing incredible things with awesome people, and we’d love for you to join us!
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Tango is an equitable and equal opportunity employer; we’re strong because we’re diverse and prioritize inclusive practices. All applicants will be recruited and considered for employment regardless of their social identities, including but not limited to race, gender, color, religion, belief, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, and other protected classes. We thrive in the areas of recruiting and hiring when we have a growing awareness of the challenges faced by underrepresented candidates during the application and hiring process. We encourage all candidates to apply for roles they feel they have the skills to fulfill or a willingness to learn.
We at Tango take the protection of your personal information very seriously. We will never ask for financial information of any kind or for payment during the job application process. Please take extra caution while examining the email address of the individual you are communicating with, as scammers may misspell an official Tango email address or use a slightly modified version. Emails from us will come only from an official @tangocard.com email address. If you suspect a role or job ad is fraudulent, or that you are being contacted by a scammer pretending to be a representative of Tango, please contact us. If you believe you are the victim of fraud resulting from a job listing, please contact your local authorities.