What We’re Up to at Tango
Tango believes that rewards, incentives, and payments are more than transactions. They’re opportunities to fuel stronger relationships with people, and better performance for business. Whether you’re focused on customer loyalty or employee engagement, wellness or research participation, we can help you seamlessly send smiles and drive results.
Why Work for Us
We care about each other and our customers. Our team is autonomous, collaborative, creative, and eager to learn. We are an inclusive and diverse company that offers excellent health, dental, and vision benefits, flexible PTO, and competitive compensation packages. We’re doing incredible things with awesome people, and we’d love for you to join us!
About Us: Tango is a dynamic and innovative organization committed to fostering a culture of growth, collaboration, and excellence. We understand that talent comes in many forms and sometimes the perfect role isn't advertised. That's why we offer the opportunity for talented individuals to submit a general application. If you believe your skills, experience, and ambitions align with our company's goals, we want to hear from you.
- Engage in various projects and initiatives based on your skills and the needs of our organization.
- Collaborate with diverse teams to contribute to the company's goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in taking on challenges and responsibilities that align with your expertise and our organizational needs.
- Participate in continuous learning and development opportunities to enhance your skills and contribute to our company's growth.
- Professional experience in your field of expertise.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently.
- A track record of professional growth and achievement.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in your field (preferred but not required).
What We Offer:
- A dynamic and inclusive work environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- A culture that values work-life balance.
Application Process: Please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in working with us and how your skills and experience could be a good fit for various potential roles. Be sure to highlight any specific areas of expertise or interest.
Note: This general application is a way for us to discover talented individuals who may fit future roles. Submission does not guarantee employment, but it does ensure that your profile will be reviewed and considered for suitable positions that arise.
Equal Opportunity Statement: [Your Company Name] is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What You'll Get From Us
- Competitive compensation package (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Flex PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching up to 6% and equity opportunities
- Choice-First Plan allows employees to choose to work from home, at our Seattle HQ, or hybrid
- A work-from-home monthly stipend for all employees
- Award-winning culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
- Dog-friendly Seattle office!
Remote Work Eligibility
Tango has a flexible work policy, allowing most employees to work from home, in our Seattle office, or in a hybrid format. There are a handful of states that we are not currently able to hire in: Hawaii, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania. If you currently reside in one of those states and relocation is an option for you, we welcome your application! Your recruiter will be able to share more details with you.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Tango is an equitable and equal opportunity employer; we’re strong because we’re diverse and prioritize inclusive practices. All applicants will be recruited and considered for employment regardless of their social identities, including but not limited to race, gender, color, religion, belief, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, and other protected classes. We thrive in the areas of recruiting and hiring when we have a growing awareness of the challenges faced by underrepresented candidates during the application and hiring process. We encourage all candidates to apply for roles they feel they have the skills to fulfill or a willingness to learn.
We at Tango take the protection of your personal information very seriously. We will never ask for financial information of any kind or for payment during the job application process. Please take extra caution while examining the email address of the individual you are communicating with, as scammers may misspell an official Tango email address or use a slightly modified version. Emails from us will come only from an official @tangocard.com email address. If you suspect a role or job ad is fraudulent, or that you are being contacted by a scammer pretending to be a representative of Tango, please contact us. If you believe you are the victim of fraud resulting from a job listing, please contact your local authorities.