UrbanStems is a modern floral and gifting company designed for thoughtful people. Founded in 2014 in Washington, DC, UrbanStems has become a leader in the space with our expressive bouquets, plants, and gift options. From coast-to-coast next-day delivery to same-day courier service in NYC and DC, we are helping people stay connected.
Named one of Inc. 500’s fastest-growing companies in 2019, UrbanStems has launched brand partnerships with Vogue, Bumble, JCrew, and more. We offer a collaborative and open working environment with ample opportunity to grow and learn.
We’re looking for a Care/Operations Analyst to join our team. Our team is smart, empathetic, naturally driven, and detail-oriented. We leave no smile behind - whether working with senders, recipients, or our internal teams, we strive to create the best gifting experience possible. You’ll be responsible for the system integrity of Customer Care data, from inventory issue reporting to customer complaint and satisfaction data. This includes generating weekly reports for executives, working cross-functionally to identify and close data gaps, proposing structural updates as the organization scales, and turning information quickly and accurately for ad hoc report requests. Further work includes discovering and identifying opportunities to streamline workflows and tracking KPIs to ensure we are meeting operational goals.
- Assist in the development and closely monitor the metrics to measure the growth and performance of the team, and provide reports as needed
- Analyze, evaluate, compile, publish, and report findings on data measuring customer experience and operational performance in the customer care environment
- Forecast the global contact center capacity needs and license counts for holidays
- Monitor key metrics within customer care, identify opportunities to improve performance, and prevent performance degradation
- Provide post-mortems and root cause analyses when service levels are missed
- Work with other functional leaders to understand their key business metrics and improve our performance against those measures via customer care
- Partner with leadership and team members to ensure data is presented in a manner that is understandable and provides a basis for informed decision-making
- Highlight trends and patterns from customer inquiries, use findings to project the business impact of proposed changes to aid customers, such as more effective self-help on our website or improved product design
- Take part in longer-term projects based on the needs of the business and your personal interests
- Advanced written and verbal English
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets, Tableau/Looker, or similar data visualization tools
- Intermediate presentation development skills
- Intermediate cost-benefit analysis skills
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Intermediate relationship management skills
- Proven ability to collaborate and communicate performance insights with a diverse team. ○ Background in numbers/accounting
- Experience with NetSuite or similar ERP systems a plus
- A quick learner and self-starter with excellent computer skills, and a curiosity to learn
- Problem-solving skills and a willingness to proactively address issues
- Ability to structure logical analytical approaches and apply a range of quantitative techniques to solve business problems in an efficient, timely manner
This is a hybrid position. Our office is located in Bogotá, Colombia.
At UrbanStems, we’re proud of our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we pride ourselves on hiring individuals that share our passion for enacting real change. Come join our team of talented and unique individuals, where authenticity is encouraged and celebrated. We welcome and employ individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.